We’re looking for an ambitious Apprentice AIM Analyst to work in Arnold Clark’s busy IT department in Glasgow and gain a recognised industry qualification.
Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours a week)
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Apprentice AIM Analyst, you will work as part of a team that ensures all Arnold Clark employees have access to the right internal systems across all areas of the business. You will also carry out some application support, always making sure you comply with IT security policies.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for Information Technology, and be looking for a rewarding career in IT. This is a hands-on, workplace-based role that will help you to obtain a Level 3 Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals.
- Maintaining employee access to vital internal software systems and making sure they’re up to date.
- Maintaining Active Directory and Exchange email systems.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook/webmail issues and providing access and support for email used by employees with company phones.
- Maintaining door entry access, working under strict guidance from our Group Security team.
- Administration projects as required.
- You must have gained or be working towards National 4 or above (or an accredited equivalent) in Maths, English and an administration or an IT subject.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- High levels of data input accuracy are essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to accurately follow instructions.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of good customer service.
As you work towards your qualification, you’ll receive extensive training and excellent working conditions in a brand-new office, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry. This includes a lunch subsidy, Flexitime, private healthcare and discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.