We are looking for enthusiastic Apprentice Body Repairers to work in various Arnold Clark branches across England while gaining an industry recognised qualification.
Full time, 39 hours a week
About the role
As an Apprentice Body Repairer for Arnold Clark, you will work closely with mentors and supervisors to learn all aspects of body repair, including refitting body panels and trims, welding and body alignment. This role would suit someone with good practical and communication skills.
As well as extensive training in a fast-paced workplace, you will also work towards gaining a Level 3 qualification in Body Repair, putting you on the road to a successful career in the automotive industry.
- Repairing vehicle damage to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Carrying out general housekeeping in the workshop.
- Liaising with mentors and supervisors to carry out tasks.
- Removing and refitting vehicle body panels and trims.
- Applying body fillers to rectify panels.
- Setting up and testing equipment.
- You must have or be working towards GCSEs 4–9 or above (or an accredited equivalent) in Maths, English and science or a technical subject.
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work safely while completing workshop tasks.
- A professional and responsible attitude.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
As you receive extensive training towards your qualification, you will earn while you learn and receive one of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.