This is a fantastic opportunity for a 17-19 year old interested in building a career within the security industry whilst gaining a recognised quialifaication.
We are looking for a Fire and Security Apprentice based out of Milngavie.
This is a great opportunity for those interested in a starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the security industry.
As an apprentice, you will learn all aspects of fire and security system maintenance and installation. You will train via GTG Training to SVQ Level 3 in Electronic Fire and Security Systems.
The apprenticeship programme allows apprentices to work full time, giving the opportunity to learn while you earn. Regular assessment and reviews will be undertaken within the apprentice's workplace.
- Learning and becoming competent in the installation and maintenance of CCTV, intruder, fire detection and access control systems.
- Installing components, troubleshooting and rectifying faults.
- Following instructions in both a workplace and classroom environment.
- Working towards SVQ Level 3 in Electronic Fire and Security Systems.
- You must have or expect to gain GCSE A–C/National 4–7 in English, Maths, and either a science or a technical subject.
- Accredited equivalent qualifications are also accepted.
- A driving license is essential (candidates awaiting to sit driving test will also be considered)
- Reliable and keen to learn.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.