Modern Apprentice IT Software Development
Arnold Clark is looking for a Modern Apprentice IT Software Development Apprentice, based in our innovative and exciting Digital Product Development department in Hillington.
Hours: Full time
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a promising school leaver or student to be involved in creating market-leading digital products that will put Arnold Clark at the forefront of automotive retailing.
The apprenticeship programme offers a chance for apprentices to work alongside a team of genuinely talented IT professionals.
- Building or sourcing internal applications that support the product development team.
- Troubleshooting system issues, facilitating speedy resolution and identifying trends.
- Producing documentation on issues and enhancement requests.
- Working with developers to implement new features or fix bugs on existing systems.
- Monitoring and managing user requests and issues.
- Becoming a point of contact for business users for internal database systems.
- Sharing and spreading knowledge from development through to operations.
We’re looking for people who are eager to learn and are excited by the prospect of coming into the workplace every day and tackling challenges, while learning from some of the best digital talent in Scotland.
In return you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care – making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.