We’re offering fantastic opportunities for Apprentice Technicians to work towards an industry recognised qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Arnold Clark Greenock Ford
Full time, 39 hours a week
Ready to earn while you learn?
If you become an Arnold Clark apprentice, you’ll get qualified – and get paid.
You’ll attend GTG for four weeks’ initial training; then, at various points throughout your apprenticeship. You’ll also regularly be assessed at work to make sure you’re on track for success. At the end of your training, you’ll have a Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s willing to learn and wants to advance their career. You’ll have loads of enthusiasm for the work, and be keen to learn and be mentored in a practical environment. At the end of the qualification, there are also some fantastic career opportunities on offer for successful participants.
- Working on wheels and tyres.
- Basic servicing, including car health checks.
- Working with steering and suspension.
- Carrying out MOT preparation.
- Putting theory into practice in the workplace.
- Learning about electrical fault diagnostics.
- Filming videos of work done to build trust with customers.
- Overhauling major components.
- You must have gained or be working towards National 4 or above (or accredited equivalent) in Maths, English and a science or technical subject.
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Reliable and keen to learn.
- Able to work as a team and on your own initiative.
- Ability to take instruction.
- Willingness to ask questions and listen.
In return, we offer a generous employee benefits package, including great discounts at loads of high-street shops and restaurants across the UK, as well as preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.