We are looking for an Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician at our Workington Ford branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the motor industry.
As an Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician, you will train in all aspects of motor vehicle repair and maintenance. You will train via GTG to VCQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
The apprenticeship programme allows apprentices to work full time, giving the opportunity to earn while you learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive training environment.
- Learning and carrying out vehicle servicing.
- MOT preparation.
- Removal, replacement and overhaul of major components.
- Electrical fault diagnostics.
- Following instructions in both a workshop and classroom environment.
- Working towards VCQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- You must have or expect to gain GCSE A-C/National 4-7 in English, Maths and either a science or technical subject.
- Alternative accredited equivalent qualifications are also accepted.
- Reliable and keen to learn.
If you are selected, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.