We're recruiting for a highly motivated Garage Equipment Product Genius based at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow, and also undertaking field-based work.
Full time, Monday - Thursday 8.15am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.15am - 4.30pm.
Customer Service flexible working hours are available with this role.
About the role
As a Garage Equipment Product Genius for Arnold Clark Vehicle Management, you'll help and support our Garage Equipment Specialist Team with the sales, information and user knowledge of our vast range of products. You'll also support the field - based team to ensure customer satisfaction and project delivery.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and passionate about customer service, updating their product knowledge to adapt to the needs of a continuously changing environment.
Day - to day duties
- Dealing with incoming calls for all sales customers
- Visiting customers premises and evaluating customer requirements
- Completing on-site survey drawings for layout and DVSA applications
- Pre- and post- installation visits of new equipment and completing customer satisfaction survey
- Competent in IT literacy with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills and an eagerness to learn
- Able to work as a team or individually and to a project time scale
- A high level of organisational skills, and a good eye for detail
- Driving Licence essential
In return for your considerable skills, you'll receive an excellent employee benefits package, including flexible working hours and access to product training courses. As this is a new role, full training and product knowledge will be provided in-house.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.