To undertake duties in connection with paint spraying subject to level of skill, experience and knowledge and with appropriate supervision.
The Modern Apprenticeship Programmes allow apprentices to work full time and have the opportunity to earn while they learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive training environment.
- To attend college as prescribed and subject to your traineeship arrangement, attending all in-house or manufacturer training.
- To undertake supervised duties when paint mixing/spraying or associated activities ensuring that work is checked to provide customer satisfaction from the work carried out.
- To seek guidance/assistance from your manager were necessary.
- To ensure a consistently high level of customer care/satisfaction through the execution of your duties and in accordance with the training you have received.
- To be aware of and adhere to all health & safety regulations and policies applicable to your position of environment.
- To carry out any other duties that are consistent with the job description as required that are consistent with the job description as required
What Will I learn?
Regular assessment and reviews will be undertaken within the apprentice's own workplace which aims to ensure they have the required skills to successfully complete their apprenticeship. You will train through GTG to SVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Refinishing.
What qualifications or qualities are required?
You must have or expect to gain National 4 or above in English, Maths, and a Science or Craft subject. Standard Grade 1-4 and Intermediates are also accepted.
It is essential that you are literate, numerate, reliable and keen to learn