Full time, 45 – 48 hours per week
During busy periods, weekend working will be required.
£17,550 – £19,968
Marston’s PLC is one of the UK’s top pub businesses, as well as the leading brewer of premium cask and bottled ales. The company has been brewing beer for 180 years, and now operates over 1500 pubs, five breweries, nine distribution centres and employs 13,500 staff.
This new Supply Chain Specialist LGV Apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in logistics with a fast-growing and dynamic company.
Marston’s, in partnership with GTG Training, will offer full driver training to help you obtain a Category C LGV licence.
- Delivery of all products to Marston’s network of pubs and clubs throughout the West Midlands region.
- Full training to obtain a LGV Category C driving licence.
- Driving one of the dray vehicles to deliver to Marston’s account base.
- Extensive training in all aspects of driving and delivery to ensure deliveries are made in a safe and courteous manner.
- Practical on-the-job training on the road, servicing the account base.
- The role will include an element of classroom-based training at GTG’s centre in Wolverhampton.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Aged 18 or over.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Be physically fit, as this role requires a lot of manual work. You will also be required to undergo a medical to progress to LGV training.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to offer high levels of customer service.
- Willing to learn, develop and show a mature attitude to the role.
Think you fit the bill? This is a great apprenticeship opportunity that could put you on the road to a satisfying career.