Full time, 40 hours per week
Marston’s PLC is one of the UK’s top pub businesses, as well as the leading brewer of premium cask and bottled ales. The company has been brewing beer for 180 years, and now operates over 1500 pubs, five breweries, nine distribution centres and employs 13,500 staff.
Now Marston’s is offering an excellent opportunity for a young person to join their team in Burton-on-Trent, working towards a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship.
Marston’s, in partnership with GTG Training, is offering full training in forklift operation and warehouse skills, and a competitive salary while you work towards in-house licence status.
The role will include:
- Training in the use of a forklift truck to move stock.
- Training in the use of a pedestrianised picking truck.
- Ensuring orders are picked correctly according to the order sheet and ready for loading in a timely manner.
- Helping to load company delivery vehicles.
- Training in manual handling and health and safety.
- Upholding high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Delivering great service when talking to customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to learning.
- Be physically fit, due to the active nature of the role.
- Display strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be reliable and show excellent timekeeping.
- Be able to attend the place of work to meet early start times.
Interested? This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity that could put you on the road to a brilliant career.
CTA: Apply now