Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Flexibility may be required to cover some shifts.
Marston’s PLC is one of the UK’s top pub businesses, as well as the leading brewer of premium cask and bottled ales. The company has been brewing beer for 180 years, and now operates over 1500 pubs, five breweries, nine distribution centres and employs 13,500 staff.
Based in our premises in Burton-on-Trent, this is a great opportunity to complete a Transport Clark Apprenticeship while earning a competitive salary.
Marston’s, in partnership with GTG Training, will offer you full training in all aspects of the job, including use of software and administration.
This role will include:
- Carrying out ordering and delivery processes.
- Answering general queries via telephone and email.
- Handling of export administration paperwork.
- Using internal computer systems.
- General administration, including delivery note scanning.
- Working closely with staff and customers to keep everything running smoothly.
This apprenticeship is an office-based role and the ideal candidate will have:
- Great attention to detail.
- A friendly, outgoing assertive manner.
- Good timekeeping.
- A polite telephone manner.
- An ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and work flexibly while working closely as part of a small team.
- A commitment to learning.
- A good understanding how to prioritise tasks and deal with queries simultaneously.
- Demonstrate general computer literacy.
Interested? This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity that could put you on the road to a brilliant career.
CTA: Apply now