This is a fantastic opportunity for a 18-24 year old interested in building a career within the logistics and distribution industry.
About the role
As a Driver Apprentice, it will be your job to make sure all customer orders are picked accurately and delivered with professionalism, in a saleable quality.
The right person for the job will be able to maintain effective working relationships with both customers and colleagues. You’ll be able to overcome any setbacks with resolve and determination, be a good timekeeper and a natural team player.
- Picking and delivering orders with high standards of customer service.
- Maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Handling customer queries wherever possible, and reporting back to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining and monitoring control of product temperatures, ensuring all correct checks are carried out.
- Carrying out vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness.
- Ensuring your vehicle is clean and tidy.
Full time, 40 hours per week with 30 minutes’ lunch break per day.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- A proactive and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deliver fantastic customer service.
- Accuracy with paperwork.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Training will be given in:
- UK Class 2 HGV Licence
- UK CPC
- Hazard Perception