We are looking for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to work within our Perth Renault branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the motor industry.
As an Apprentice Parts Advisor, you will be based within a parts department, involved in giving customer advice and ordering the required parts for their vehicle. You will train via GTG to VCQ Level 3 in Vehicle Parts Distribution.
The apprenticeship programme allows apprentices to work full time, giving the opportunity to earn while you learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive training environment.
- Understanding how to find the right components or accessories for the job.
- Learning how to deliver great customer service
- Learning to update computer systems.
- Basic motor vehicle technology will be a part of the course as well as telephone and sales techniques.
- Working towards completing VCQ Level 3 in Vehicle Parts Distribution.
- You must have or expect to gain GCSE A-C/National 4-7 in English, Maths and either a business, administration or IT subject.
- Accredited equivalent qualifications are also accepted.
- Reliable and keen to learn.
If you are selected, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.