This is a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting a career and gaining a recognised qualification in the motor industry.
As an Apprentice Vehicle Refinisher, you will be based in the paintshop and will learn all aspects of preparing vehicle surfaces. You will train via GTG to VCQ Level 3 in Vehicle Paint and Refinishing.
The apprenticeship programme allows apprentices to work full time, giving the opportunity to earn while you learn within an automotive training environment.
- Learning about preparing vehicle surfaces.
- Masking, priming and painting.
- Buffing and polishing vehicle paintwork to a suitable finish.
- Following instructions in both a workshop and classroom environment.
- Working towards SVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Paint and Refinishing.
- You must have or expect to gain National 4-7 in English, Maths and either a science or technical subject.
- Accredited equivalent qualifications are also accepted.
- Reliable and keen to learn.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.