Year One: Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
Year Two: Supply Chain LGV Driver Level 2
Full time, 40 hours per week
£15,600 up to £19,968 in Year 2
Want to work for one of the UK’s top pub businesses?
Marston’s PLC is Britain’s leading brewer of premium cask and bottled ales. The company has been brewing beer for 180 years, and now operates over 1500 pubs, five breweries, nine distribution centres and employs 13,500 staff.
Now Marston’s is offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic young person to complete their Warehouse to Wheels’ 2-year apprenticeship at their Wolverhampton premises.
In partnership with GTG Training, you will be trained in all aspects of warehouse work, and in Year 2 you will progress to becoming a Category C LGV driver.
- Training in the use of a forklift truck to move stock.
- Training in the use of a pedestrianised picking truck.
- Ensuring orders are picked correctly according to the order sheet and ready for vehicle loading in a timely manner.
- Helping to load company delivery vehicles safely and efficiently.
- Full manual handling and health and safety training.
- Ensuring consistent standards of service when communicating with customers.
- Training to achieve a LGV Category C licence.
- Training in all aspects of beer delivery to an extensive range of customers.
- Driving an LGV Category C vehicle to customers and offering excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be aged 18 and over.
- Hold a current valid full clean driving licence.
- Demonstrate a mature and positive attitude to learning.
- Show strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be physically fit, as the roles involve physical activity and a medical assessment is required in application for the provisional LGV licence.
- Be able to attend work during unsocial hours, as dray work requires pre-6am start times
This apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity to develop a satisfying career with a fast-growing company.
CTA: Apply now